• Just a week earlier I met a guy who was asking us to fill the UPTU form and appear for the exam . If one secured a rank in the top 20000 he will be paid 5000 bucks . Why ?? The student securing the rank was supposed to appear for the counselling and vacate his seat . That way that seat will go to the management quota and will be sold for lacs of rupees .
• The guards at the entrance of our campus won’t allow us to go out until we promise them cigarettes in return .
• The conductor in the bus will charge you just 5 bucks instead of 8 if you don’t ask him for the ticket .
• You won’t be receiving your scholarship until you promise to give a good share of it to Mr.X . Even if you are not eligible for the scholarship , its no big deal . Just pay Mr.X his part and you will be fine .
• Guys who have applied for the PAN card a week earlier , paying Rs.200 (against a lot lower official amount) have received their PAN card and those who went for the legal ways are still waiting .
• You want your Driving License but you don’t know how to drive ??? We all know that it doesn’t matter whether you know how to drive or not . You will get the DL anyway .
These are the few incidents I came across in last couple of weeks . Thought of listing them down . Btw , elections are coming . Is there any corruption free party in the scene whom I could vote ??
The festival of colors is here . Wishing all of you and your family a very happy and colorful holi . Enjoy this festival of colors and don’t forget to experiment with a range of colors on your dear ones . Don’t Forget “United We Play . Divided We Fall .” 😀 … HAPPY HOLI….
Today , while I was chatting with one of my friends , he told me not to download anything from the popular MP3 download website http://www.songs.pk/ as you can get few viruses injected in your system …. On searching the web over this topic I came across this article on http://www.allvoices.com/and thought of sharing it with everyone …..
The official website of Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority of Pakistan (OGRA),www.ogra.org.pk, was hacked by a group of Indian hackers on November 17, 2008. The hackers also left a message on front page of the website that they would hack any website with poor security controls.
In Response to OGRA Website hacked by HMG Indian group yesterday Pakistani hackers group Pakistan Cyber Army (PCA) hacked Oil and Gas Corporation Ltd India website and some other sites of India.
PCA left following message on http://www.ongcindia.com/
This is a message from PCA for HMG(script_kiddies) in return to the ogra defacement.
Backoff , go read some course books else you will loose both, your name and this game.
We will literally SMOKE YOUR DOORS OFF like other groups did before.
This is just a warning to Indian authorities either
to launch inquiry against HMG or get ready for more action.
We were sleeping but not Dead.
Now Face the consequences
HAroon + HAmza + ABunasar
Naveed + Hassan
PCA asked Indian authorities to take action against HMG (the group that hacked OGRA’s website). The most notable part of this defacement is
This is just a warning to Indian authorities either to launch inquiry against HMG or get ready for more action.
PCA member says: “OGRA’s website was hacked by a Indian Script kiddes, who was actually not aware of the consequences. But his little mistake may fan the fire of cyber war between India and Pakistan. Exactly the same was as it happened before; meaning that a little mistake is going to lead us to a situation which can damage both countries’ websites.”
Previously, both countries remained in state of cyber war during 1997 to 2002. From Pakistan’s side the war was fought by Dr. Nuker, the founder of PHC “Pakistan Hackers Club” and MFRD, founder of G-force. These two groups were responsible for defacing hundreds of Indian websites, and broke all previous records of cyber war history. Both of the Pakistani Groups then settled issues with NEO, an Indian hacker to conclude that 5 years running Cyber war.